Aion Bot [Rajin's Bot]

Aion Bot [Rajin's Bot]
May I introduce you the interesting Aion Bot, develop by Guru from mmoelites.com name Mr.Rajin and his website is www.rajin-designs.at.tf << Please visit and download. . . let's go to see his cool bot feature!!

"On this small Website I want to share my work with you!
Some projects I'm working on at the moment"
I wrote this bot mainly to see if I'm able to write a bot, but i decided to release it to public and i hope that it's useful for you

A gathering Bot for Aion, written in C#
Features:
- Save and load waypoint files.
- Simple menu.
- Hotkey to close (end - key)
- Aether gathering (flight mode)
- List of Waypoints
  Test
  Edit
  Remove
- Emergency Landing (not 100% working)
- Use flight pots
- Set delay between waypoints
- set delay between gathering

Supported Versions:
2.1.0.10 (version 1.2.0)
2.0 - 2.1 (version 1.1.0)
For players on private servers: just tell me your exact aion version, maybe i''ll update it for you.

TO DO:
Show waypoint list in the main menu, not only in the record dialogue
background mode (I don't know if I ever will add this feature)
I hope you like it,
Credit : Rajin