Aion Hack [Hack Ranger Jump Shot]

It was now that I learned about the Ranger Jump Shot. This is an exploit (which the developers apparently say is not an exploit) which essentially allows you to skip a shot's animation by performing it while in the air. If the shot is executed between the peak of the jump and touching the ground again, upon landing the shot fires instantly, without the half-second to a second of animation. This increase your overall damage per second because you are spending less time shooting your shots.

I tried this out and became good at it. I killed things faster and more easily. I still have trouble kiting the way good Rangers do *see this very good video on kiting and the jump shot ;



because the camera is unpredictable for me. I would like the ability to turn off "snap forward", where the camera returns you to face your target or your forward direction automatically. At any rate, kiting was not fun for me, and the jump shot was the last straw.

See, the jump shot is effective and makes you better, but its not the way I at least see the game supposed to be working. I *want* to see shot animations, they look cool, and the fact that I don't get to see those when I'm playing at my best takes me out of the immersion of the game, and it becomes a lot less fun. This is personal opinion, but seeing my character do awesome things is part of the fun, and with a Ranger I have to give that up to be effective. You could argue that I could continue playing without the jump shot and just be worse than other Rangers, but to me this is not an acceptable compromise. I want to be as good as I can be without having to exploit something.
Aion Hack [Hack Ranger Jump Shot]